Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have been looking at this company to buy parts from. Has anyone dealt with them? I am in NV and they are in UT. Iam thinking shipping cost could save me some,but know nothing about them. Any feedback wou:flag6:ld help.Thanks
Jim

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
I have purchased many times. There prices are good and service is good.
The only negative is shipping cost.

their shipping cost on ebay are nearly half what they charge on their website. If you tell them, they will refund the overcharge, but it is every item, every order.

I finally gave up ordering from their website, it's easier to order through ebay. I wanted to order direct so they could save the ebay and paypal fees, but they actually penalize you for trying to save them some costs???

Doesn't make sense to me!

Anyway, I've had good luck with them.

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
I've purchased many things from them, owner Mark Brewer. Great to deal with. Fair and reasonable. I got my Raingear wiper kit from him and he was the best price. There are a lot of sponsors on here that are good also.:anim_25:

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
I've purchased many things from them, owner Mark Brewer. Great to deal with. Fair and reasonable. I got my Raingear wiper kit from him and he was the best price. There are a lot of sponsors on here that are good also.:anim_25:
They are also a sponsor on here.

I have also bought from Muttonhollow many times and never had a problem, even with shipping to Australia.
I am sure I will use them many times more.

·
Registered
174 Posts
I have purchased from them. My only issue was when I ordered an ignition switch I was sent one for a different car. I ended up eating the return shipping cost (which I thought was wrong) but they did send the right part. Havent purchased from them after that.

·
Registered
3,553 Posts
Have used them before, ordered a set of chrome rocker covers. When they arrived in Australia I unpacked them and noticed the chrome was peeling off. Contacted Mark and sent him some photo's and he was kind enough to refund me my money. I will and have used them again.

·
Registered
2,275 Posts
Have used them before, ordered a set of chrome rocker covers. When they arrived in Australia I unpacked them and noticed the chrome was peeling off. Contacted Mark and sent him some photo's and he was kind enough to refund me my money. I will and have used them again.
Originally Posted by arnolddyer
I've purchased many things from them, owner Mark Brewer. Great to deal with. Fair and reasonable. I got my Raingear wiper kit from him and he was the best price. There are a lot of sponsors on here that are good also.
They are also a sponsor on here.
I have also bought from Muttonhollow many times and never had a problem, even with shipping to Australia.
I am sure I will use them many times more.
I have used a few times. best way is ebay. then email Mark to combine shipping then send invoice.
All took about 10 days and parts were here on my doorstep down under.
Only to happy to deal with Mark again.

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Hey, your in Nevada.... I'm in Utah, and when I get a big enough order I run by his shop. He has been great to work with, has nearly everything in stock. If your in the area, he is willing to meet with you and sell direct.

It's like the coolest candy store for car guys... Well, for us guys who don't live close to Danchuck or Ecklers....

BTW, he also has quite a list of used parts too.

Good luck
Gil

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.