Chevy Tri Five Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 1956 Chevrolet Bel ir 2 door sedan car. I want to buy front and rear seat cover, headliner, preassembled door panels, floor carpet, interior stainless trim and sunvisor for my car from Ciadella Interiors. I read about there is a discount of 10 % for the members of your site. When I visited the site I did not see anything about discounts. What would you advise me to purchase the interiors in order to buy with 10 % discount.

I hope you will help me in this matter.

Thanks in advance ,

Best regards,

Turkay Sanli

·
Registered
6,225 Posts
Maybe...

Email?? Kinda expensive to call from Istanbul!!:sign0020:

·
Registered
367 Posts
Turgay!
Good to see you on TriFive! I emailed you today ;) We must have ESPN!
Pete sent you out some samples yesterday and you most definately get a 10% discount for being a TriFive member! I will email you an estimate right away. We have been having very good luck on our shipping prices lately, thank God! Talk to you soon!
Gina

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Turgay!
Good to see you on TriFive! I emailed you today ;) We must have ESPN!
Pete sent you out some samples yesterday and you most definately get a 10% discount for being a TriFive member! I will email you an estimate right away. We have been having very good luck on our shipping prices lately, thank God! Talk to you soon!
Gina
Thank you very much for your response I will contact with you again as soon as I receive samples
Kind of

1 - 7 of 7 Posts