Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Cloud

I received the TX title in my name today so it's mine. From the codes it originally was India Ivory and Matador Red with an Ivory and Black interior. Its been through some changes. Per the VIN it came with a 265 and had a powerglide. It now has a 350 crate motor per the number and a three speed automatic. It has aftermarket front disc brakes with the updated master cylinder, 605 power steering and an A/C system that needs work. It also has an older Painless wiring harness snaked in. That looks like a bit of a mess and will be one of the big headaches to decipher. I need to get it safety inspected so I can get some plates. The horn doesn't work. Found out some of the parts in the steering wheel were missing. Received a parts kit today so hopefully will have that working soon. Plan to drive it as is for the time being. Would like to return it to original paint and interior down the road. Gary R.

·
Premium Member
57 210 post dressed as a Bel Air
627 Posts
Blue is what I like. My 57 has an all black interior and exterior now but It's going to be blue as time an money permit. Mine originally had a blue interior and exterior. Good luck to you, I'm glad we don't have inspections here

1 - 20 of 25 Posts