Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, my name is Zach, I am from Spartanburg,SC. I am working on restoring my dream car, a 1957 Chevy Bel Air 2 door. I got the car almost a year ago. I found her in a "field of dreams" as the owner of the lot calls it. Its not a junk yard, all the cars he owns can be restored. I traded him a 74 Nova SS and a 81 Z28 Camaro for my 57. She has no motor or transmission. Everything else is there except for the front seat. I plan to have her looking brand new just like she was in 1957 when I am done.

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
Welcome to bowtie-trifive The folks here are great and can answer about any question you throw at em.

·
Premium Member
1,916 Posts
sounds like a fair trade to me. :D Welcome to bowtie-trifive, Zach

·
Registered
845 Posts
Hi, my name is Zach, I am from Spartanburg,SC. I am working on restoring my dream car, a 1957 Chevy Bel Air 2 door. I got the car almost a year ago. I found her in a "field of dreams" as the owner of the lot calls it. Its not a junk yard, all the cars he owns can be restored. I traded him a 74 Nova SS and a 81 Z28 Camaro for my 57. She has no motor or transmission. Everything else is there except for the front seat. I plan to have her looking brand new just like she was in 1957 when I am done.
:tee:Welcome to the site. Good luck with the FiveSeven.......

·
Registered
4,984 Posts
Zach welcome, i know your looking forward to making real progress on that 57. Just set your goals have pateince work hard, plan ahead, do your home work and if you stick to your goals by wanting to see that finished car strong enough you will be rewarded in the end with a beautiful 57 you will be proud of. There is nothing else like finding a diamond in the rough, seeing a vision and following it through. It can be very expensive but the rewards and experience can't be bought any other way.

·
Registered
19,595 Posts
WELCOME

:sign0016: to bowtie-trifive Zach:shakehands:

68,758 Posts
:hello: hi zach and welcome. good to have you here. have fun with that 57.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Hello, Zack, and Welcome!!!

Best wishes as you progress on your '57. This site is a real asset and should prove helpful to you (and me) as we work to restore your '57 (and for my '56).:sign0016:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.