Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I entered her in the raising money at Health Canada for United Way Charity again this year and she pulled off First Place in Vintage again. Yahooooooooooo
Yippee. I was flabbergasted when she came in first again. It could be that I had the complete restore in pictures on poster boards in the trunk and a lot of people commented on the transformation. I was going to use a 27 inch monitor but was concerned about bright sun light. OLD SCHOOL PREVAILS AGAIN.:congrats::shakehands::blowtiedb:

·
Registered
67,738 Posts
nice going. :tu

·
Registered
678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks everyone

I painted the master cylinder and the valve covers yesterday so she is looking much improved and this is after the fact.:sign0020:

·
Registered
6,148 Posts
congrats Alleycat!! It is nice to win...validates people love what you did.
how about some photos of the engine? Are you driving her much now?
Johnny

·
Registered
678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I was driving her everyday

congrats Alleycat!! It is nice to win...validates people love what you did.
how about some photos of the engine? Are you driving her much now?
Johnny
I was driving her every day to work but it got to be really expensive for gas and parking. So I take her occasionally to work today I have her at work because I am going up to my trailer for the weekend. I have a trailer about 60 kms from work. Awesome roads near two small towns. Cruise night friday night. I will see if it is still happening tonight. Check out the locals.

As to pictures of the engine I still have to paint Chevrolet on the Valve covers. I just ordered a new dipstick as well mine comes out of the socket ARGHHHHH. Of course it is on back order.:shakehands:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts