Chevy Tri Five Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi everybody I was VERY happy with what went down last week . My daughter's friend was putting together her modeling portfolio and asked if they could use my 57 as a prop in some photos. How could i say no !!!! after all in 2007 I chauffeured a local couple to and from their 50th wedding anniversary party and this past summer chauffeured a friends daughter and date to their high school prom
Proud as a peacock when folks appreciate a classic
Will try and upload pics of the first 2 events

Attachments

·
Premium Member
19,668 Posts
Hi everybody I was VERY happy with what went down last week . My daughter's friend was putting together her modeling portfolio and asked if they could use my 57 as a prop in some photos. How could i say no !!!! after all in 2007 I chauffeured a local couple to and from there 50th wedding anniversary party and this past summer chauffeured a friends daughter and date to their high school prom
Proud as a peacock when folks appreciate a classic
Will try and upload pics of the first 2 events
nice shot<pic> If she was my daughter, Id be watchn out for her :)
Agree, appreciate a classic :party0031:

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
Proud owner

Beautiful young lady on a beautiful car--can't beat that photo op! :tu JIM.

·
Registered
3,493 Posts
WOW:eek: No dent in the hood? You must have a very strong heart! Three years ago I was approached by a photographer for the Miss America Pageant and asked to use my 1960 Corvette for a photo shoot with several of the contestants. "American classics with American classics" was the theme they wanted to use. I of course thanked them and then turned it down. My wife looked at me like I was nuts! I responded: "Yeah that's just what I need, 6 blond bimbos dragging their high heals across my $10,000. paint job. NO THANKS"!

http://i923.photobucket.com/albums/ad80/wraplock/vette1.jpg

Don

·
Registered
67,419 Posts
:eek: on your hood! you got bigger ones than me, i'd be :scared0016:. .................still, a very nice hood ornament. :party0031:

·
Administrator
49,373 Posts
Very nice shot of the car and the girl.

No dent in the hood? You must have a very strong heart
I was thinking the same thing. Absolutely no sitting on my car.
Terry

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Very cool and that's a nice 57...but is there any damage to your hood or paint job?

I could never let anyone sit on my car. My wife and I went out for pizza one friday night. Took the 57. Parked it dead front center at the pizza joint so I could keep an eye on it. Everyone who walked in had to stop, touch, check out the car. Finally, an old man who could barely walk, lost his balance by the car and had to use it as a walker to get up on the sidewalk to the front door of the pizza place. I told my wife, "box up the pizza, we're outta here!" I wanted to puke up my pizza. :sign0020:

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Love the pic !!!!! FRISCO 57
AND by the way guys I checked for buckles and heels before she sat on the hood
NO DENTS NO DINGS Just good LOOKS !!!!

·
Registered
2,868 Posts

·
Registered
19,595 Posts
That was a neat picture but NOBODY puts their behind on my hood/fender/trunk... Later, Dave

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Love the pic !!!!! FRISCO 57
AND by the way guys I checked for buckles and heels before she sat on the hood
NO DENTS NO DINGS Just good LOOKS !!!!
Good news!!! So is that the only picture with her and the car?

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
WOW:eek: No dent in the hood? You must have a very strong heart! Three years ago I was approached by a photographer for the Miss America Pageant and asked to use my 1960 Corvette for a photo shoot with several of the contestants. "American classics with American classics" was the theme they wanted to use. I of course thanked them and then turned it down. My wife looked at me like I was nuts! I responded: "Yeah that's just what I need, 6 blond bimbos dragging their high heals across my $10,000. paint job. NO THANKS"!

http://i923.photobucket.com/albums/ad80/wraplock/vette1.jpg

Don
$10,000 paint job ??? how many cars did you get painted ? Besides I build my cars for fun not trailer queen cars LOOK BUT DON"T TOUCH !!!!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts