Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

Trifive Calendar Editor
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A little short while back I was asked to Treasure Island (S.F bay) for a photo-shoot. Paint on car was barely dry and it's the first serious attention this weekend warrior '57 150 has had. Some of you know I've been a member here and building this car for several years, so nice to have it in this state finally.
Magazine "Hot Cars" is featuring my car - in fact it'son the cover... really? Anyhow, it's available for purchase on line - of course I had to buy a couple. You can at least see the cover shot here: HOT CARS magazine -June

Registered
馃悢County, TN. 55 Bel Air Sport Coupe
A little short while back I was asked to Treasure Island (S.F bay) for a photo-shoot. Paint on car was barely dry and it's the first serious attention this weekend warrior '57 150 has had. Some of you know I've been a member here and building this car for several years, so nice to have it in this state finally.
Magazine "Hot Cars" is featuring my car - in fact it'son the cover... really? Anyhow, it's available for purchase on line - of course I had to buy a couple. You can at least see the cover shot here: HOT CARS magazine -June
Cool! Pretty car!

Registered
Congratulations! I would love to have 1957 150 some day. Your car is looking great 馃憤

Premium Member
1956 chevy 210 del rey sedan
Very good Phil, long way from where it was years ago. enjoy it and use it

Reactions: Ratpackin
1 - 20 of 21 Posts