Chevy Tri Five Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just thought i would post a few pics of my daily,its a daimler ds420 hearse,saw it on ebay last year and had to have it,its got a super smooth 4.2 liter six and a gm400 trans.considering the old girl weighs in at almost 3 tonnes she goes pretty well,certainly gives the rice burner boys a run for there money,guess no one expects an old hearse to be driven like i drive it,i can light up the rear tyres with the lsd its got in the rear!! since the pics were taken i have converted the back to seat 5 , all done in black velvet and a coffin shaped drinks cabinet. one of the pics shows my hubby, adam trying it out for size!! sadly,it has to go as we are buying a new house and could use the cash,of course,some of it is gonna be spent on my 57. gotta get my prioritys right eh? :party0031:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
Nice lookin' ride.

Gassergal, doesn't look very "used". I guess thats a good thing! My highschool buddies used to dress up in tuxedos and cruise around town in an old hearse. One of them would lay down like your husband is and look over at the car next to them at a traffic light. Got a lot of interesting reactions! :eek: Good luck on the house too! JIM.

·
Registered
19,595 Posts
I am only expecting one ride in a hearse and not in any rush to do so:eek: Later, Dave

·
Registered
66,326 Posts
I am only expecting one ride in a hearse and not in any rush to do so:eek: Later, Dave
:dito: .......................congrats on getting your house . :five:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts