Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I'm new here.

I recently bought a 56 chevy 210 I found forgotten in a field. It had a 72 2 bolt main lt350 out of a corvette and a m22 trans. It also has a 55 fiberglass flip front end. I am currently building a 4 bolt 383 stroker for it and converting to a th350 with a stage 3 reprogram kit. I need to get a rear shock brace as the trunk I showing some signs of hard lauches in its past. It has some rust in the rockers and doors that I will have to address at some point and needs some rewire to convert it back from an old 1/4 mile car. I don't know how to post pics here but added some to my garage.

Love the gasser look but will probably leave it low.... for now

·
Registered
67,745 Posts
:hello: hi rob and welcome. good to have you here. congrats and have fun with it, cool toy. :tu

·
Registered
8,875 Posts
:sign0016: tobowtie-trifive

·
Registered
27,726 Posts
Welcome

:bowtieb:

·
Premium Member
7,601 Posts
Hello, I'm new here.

I recently bought a 56 chevy 210 I found forgotten in a field. It had a 72 2 bolt main lt350 out of a corvette and a m22 trans. It also has a 55 fiberglass flip front end. I am currently building a 4 bolt 383 stroker for it and converting to a th350 with a stage 3 reprogram kit. I need to get a rear shock brace as the trunk I showing some signs of hard lauches in its past. It has some rust in the rockers and doors that I will have to address at some point and needs some rewire to convert it back from an old 1/4 mile car. I don't know how to post pics here but added some to my garage.

Love the gasser look but will probably leave it low.... for now
If you haven't ridden in a car with a stage 3 (trans go I prezume) kit installed . I would reccomend using a stage 2 kit instead, Stage 3 are a very hard race type shift every time. Very tough during any street driving.

·
Registered
19,595 Posts
WELCOME

:sign0016:to bowtie-trifive from another 56 owner:five: :anim_25:with the project... Later, Dave

·
Registered
3,061 Posts
:sign0016: to bowtie-trifive :shakehands:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.