Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Grandson is currently in the Air Force and is part of the Predator Program. Fairly recently, his Great Grandfather passed away and today he received a surprise shipment in an enclosed trailer from Arizona. The 64 Chevy C-10 was purchased brand new by his Great Grandfather in April on 64 and has been in the family ever since. Today was his first day explaining to the Air Police at the gate why a 22 year old has a truck like this. Needless to say, he is now a totally converted Back to the Past believer.

Attachments

7,082 Posts
I sure hope he keeps it as nice as great grand dad did. Sweet looking truck.:tu:tu:tu
X92+ :bowtier: Anyone thinking they can improve this might Not be "Right Bright". Wonderful Family history.

·
Premium Member
7,740 Posts
JUST SIMPLY GORGEOUS!!!!

what a lucky kid....

and thank him for his service, the truck i am sure was just a little token from his great grandfather in appreciation also....

Rick

·
Registered
67,713 Posts
that is so nice to have something like that in the family all these years, lucky grandson. :tu

·
Registered
3,511 Posts
WOW...that truck, and story, are absolutely beautiful!!! :congrats::congrats::congrats:

I agree with every post here thus far! Must have had a very special relationship between the two of them...I sure hope he gets to enjoy it while he thinks of his greatgrandfather!!

Please thank him for his service!! :tu:tu:tu

·
Registered
27,726 Posts
Great story and great gift . Lucky man as well as to give kudo's to the giver. Also glad that you kept it in the family. Mike

·
Registered
557 Posts
Wow, that is one amazing token of appreciation! I'm sure it will be very special to him! Unfortunate circumstances though, sorry for his loss. Grandpa will always be riding shotgun!:p3:

·
Registered
8,875 Posts
:tu:tu

·
Registered
5,144 Posts
That truck is beautiful and well taken care of.:tu:tu:tu
Nice inheritance from his Great Grandfather.

:bowtieb::bowtier::bowtieb::bowtier::bowtieb:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts