Chevy Tri Five Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just picked up my 55 from the upholstery shop yesterday, tell me what you think. I went all black leather-et and suede mix. I totally love it. It has been over 2 years since I was able to sit in a seat inside the car. I'm going on 4 years building this thing. Slowly but shrilly!!
Sorry if i posted to many pictures, but I'm Super stoked

·
Registered
19,595 Posts
:tuLooks pretty cushy in there CD but couldn't help but notice lack of door handles and window cranks... All electric windows/door openers:questionmark: Later, Dave

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
:tuLooks pretty cushy in there CD but couldn't help but notice lack of door handles and window cranks... All electric windows/door openers:questionmark: Later, Dave

Yeh how do you get out of that thing? Very nice, I like the body color as well.

·
Registered
66,304 Posts
beautiful dad! looks great. :party0031:

·
Registered
2,485 Posts
Looks great... :confused0006: but ya got us wondering... about the door handles and window cranks.............

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Oh yeah the door handles and cranks.....I told the interior guy that I'm going to install power windows and power locks so I told him to leave it blank. I'm going to poke my own holes for the new door handles and armrests myself……..Sorry for the confusion. Here are a few more pictures of the car as it sits right now. LOTS of work to do now! I'm going to start in on the chassis now. Set the engine and transmission in place run all my lines and wires. Need to finish the air ride suspension as well.

·
Registered
948 Posts
You are going to be one well- deserved spoiled trifive driver when it's done. Well executed. 5 stars.:congrats:

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
You are going to be one well- deserved spoiled trifive driver when it's done. Well executed. 5 stars.:congrats:

Thank you....Thank you...... Almost forgot, the glass will go in next. I found a place out here in california where I can get all 10 pc's of glass in factory smoked for $1070.00 I can drive about 20 mins and pick it all up.:D

·
Registered
66,304 Posts
going to be a very cool ride. thanks for pics. bet you can't wait! :party0031:

·
Registered
4,784 Posts
You guys were worried about door handles.
I like the fly by wire system he's got going.
No steering wheel. :eek::D

Excellent! Really slick! Love the color too.
:tu:congrats:

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
You guys were worried about door handles.
I like the fly by wire system he's got going.
No steering wheel. :eek::D

Excellent! Really slick! Love the color too.
:tu:congrats:
Hahahah .......too funny. Yeah this is my first full frame off restoration so I am all over the place. Oh well as long as it gets done.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Im up in the HighDesert, victorville area.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I'm at about 3,000 feet

1 - 20 of 33 Posts