Chevy Tri Five Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
pic of the owner of the car since 1963......old fellar hated to see it go....but its getting a good home....

·
Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
plans are a new 350/350 tranny....stock dual exhaust..3.08 posi....nothing outrageous,just a nice cruiser....also a new interior,power steering/power brakes...and the entire suspension gone thru and rebulit.........currently 6cyl,and powerglide is NON-OP

·
Registered
55’ Pontiac station wagon Chevy 350/350
17 Posts
Who likes climbing over seats anyway... 3k is a killer deal! Sounds like it’s going to an awesome home!

·
Registered
67,095 Posts
congrats, cool project KRUNK! looks like it will be lots of fun. can only look out one window at a time no matter how many doors.

Reactions: KRUNK !!!!

·
Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
yea.... i just bought a complete front suspension from a member here in the classifieds.....it will all go to this project....I went and got a new tinted windshield here today....was amazed it was in "stock".....$135....take out

·
Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Nad427
I have the 2dr covered with my 57 pontiac......we wanted a 4door for easy Family cruising.....like a trip to Yellowstone or Glacier Park.....for starters

·
Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
heres a few pics from today...I installed the Bel-air dash insert in this car.....removed the front end,and have the engine ready to come out in the next few days...I found someone wanting the powerglide and sold it for $400 on facebook marketplace....was happy about that.....also drilled out the holes that were welded in on the hood and installed the hood bird and chevy crest

Attachments

·
Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
welll...today I went to work early and got off early....worked on the 55 stuff some....found this radiator support on Craigslist here for 50 bucks....also included the side panels,and the seller threw in 2 steering boxes and all the steering linkage !!!!
Next i tore apart the drivers fender and cleaned the inner and bed lined it and inside the fender
then painted the steering wheel and all the column parts...and my new kick panels
gotta get on this car as i wanna be driving in a month or so.......

Attachments

·
Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I sent a batch of 4 door 210 stainless out to get polished last monday.....the UPS guy just dropped it off.....super fast turn-a-round....and looks GREAT !!!!!

Attachments

1 - 20 of 24 Posts