Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got these care of a fellow member, ChevyWT. They are fantastic and I cannot wait to get them on my car! Just cleaned them and the hubcaps. Sandblasting and painting the wheels tomorrow, mounted and on the car by Wednesday just in time for the 4th of July parade! Thanks a bunch WT!

Attachments

·
Registered
7,350 Posts
Looks great! That was a very generous gesture by Will (Tucker). They will look good on your car. Now get them wheels painted!! :)

·
Registered
336 Posts
Those look great! Looking forward to seeing them on! As mr 265 said, post pics when you're done! :)

·
Registered
67,732 Posts
nice, should look good on the car. :tu

·
Premium Member
3,663 Posts
Did you check the date code to see how old they are?

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Here is a picture with the tires on and my hubcaps in place just after a nice wash! I am very happy with the way it looks! :)

Attachments

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
SWEET!!! The tires look great on your '57 Kyler! Super happy to see they went to a good home. :congrats::congrats::congrats:
Thanks Will!!! It is incredible to have matching tires, and white walls to boot!!!! Now I dont have to be worried about loosing tires on the go! I am thrilled to have white walls on my car! :shakehands::tu:tu

7,082 Posts
I am partial but I think your car looks great with the new whites and caps. :tu:congrats: Lloyd :bowtier:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts