Chevy Tri Five Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
A couple of months ago, an awesome '56 Nomad showed up on Ebay. Two-tone blue, air ride, crate 350, 700R4, 17" torq-thrust II's....darn near perfect in my book. The car didn't sell and after the auction ended, I made an offer but was refused. I have owned 2 other Nomads in the last 2 years and I have searched and searched for another...the one I will most likely never sell. Well, I hunted through my "sent" mail folder and found the emails between me and the owner of the car that was listed on Ebay and lo and behold...it's still for sale. Ironically, I was only $2,000 below his asking price in the first place. I just never asked what his bottom line was. Needless to say, I told him to consider it sold. Finally...I will own the car of my dreams! Sad to say, now I really need to sell my '56 Bel Air.

·
Registered
19,595 Posts
CONGRATULATIONS

Congratulations on the new ride:deal: Time to enjoy the toy:playingball:Later, Dave

·
Registered
67,390 Posts
congrats dave, thats a beauty. :five:

·
Registered
98 Posts
That a nice looking nomad nice stance color etc post pics when you have it home ,after a 57 my self,but have to sell something first

·
Trifive on Facebook Admin Trifive Leaders Club
6,152 Posts
Congratulations Dave
that is a beautiful Nomad !

·
Registered
518 Posts
:eek: I know I would not sleep at all, maybe in the car though. That's a sharp car good going... gkk

·
Premium Member
1,798 Posts
Congratulations!!

:congrats: Way to go Dave! That is a Beautiful Nomad! When do you get the Car? Looking forward to more pics! Have Fun!! :)

·
Registered
174 Posts
Nice Nomad!!!
Was this a cover car in the Nomad Post earlier this year?
Do you belong the Chevy Nomad club? if not look it up at chevynomadclub.com

1 - 15 of 15 Posts