Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
487 Posts
The front fenders are not being reproduced, and it's very hard to find a good fender, let alone a pair. The rear quarters for a 4 door also are not being reproduced, only the lower rear quarter sections and these are getting hard to find. I know this isn't much help, but at least you know what you're in for. Happy hunting!

·
Registered
35 Posts
sheet metal

jim,there are lots of places to go, HARMONS, CARS inc, but i worked with www.impalas.com don't let the name fool ya. it's called impala bobs.and they have restoration parts for tri-five's. check out there web site and order a free catalog for your car.prices are well within reason. ask for RICK, he knows his stuff.for used parts,check out tri-five classifieds on this very site.the good people here will point you in the rite direction. Darren [Bartender].

·
Administrator
49,658 Posts
Never fear guys, it seems like the 56`s have gained in stature and popularity in the last couple of years. Getting a lot more respect than they had been. I used to not care for them until a friend of mine got a 2dr sedan that is gray and black 2 tone and it looks sweet.
Terry.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts