Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello TriFivers. New to site not to Classics or Muscle. I'm an Olds 88, 442, Vette, C1, 2, 3 and shoebox fan. I currently have a fully restored numbers car...68 442. Not a check book car I did it. I've been an engineer/troubleshooting mechanic/restorer for 30+.
Enough with the pleasantries. Mom and Dad are celebrating their 50th on Aug 10th. They courted in dads 57 vert with a kit in 61-62. Red white white 283 auto...yes he still wishes he had it. He's still is a car guy. He currently has a 68 small block vette 3 speed roadster. We do the show and cruse circuits together with dreams of a power tour soon..
To the point. I would love to get them a ride from their house in Rochester (specifically Irondequoit) NY to Lake Shore country club in Charlotte NY, about a 10 mile ride in.... you guessed it a 57 vert. Way better than a limo....older IS better! She doesn't have to be a trailer queen just a nice driver. Red and white a plus but not necessary. So I'm basically looking for someone in the area with w/a 57 vert willing to play chauffeur for an hour or so on a Saturday afternoon to bring back some memories. Dads cool, moms cool, hell we'll invite ya in to the bar for a cold one if you want. Neither of them are large people so it will be easy on the chassis! :) Ill pay for your time gas etc...55 & 56 verts welcome too. Id even consider a HT or sedans even a 53-54 or 58-59 vert. If you know of someone in this area who wouldn't mind this or even willing to rent one out please pass my email along.
TX all,
Steve

·
Registered
15,587 Posts
Hello,great to have you here @bowtie-trifive and :sign0016:aboard.Here's hoping you find a ragtop in time for the celebration,keep us updated.:anim_25: :shakehands: :sign0016:

·
Registered
19,596 Posts
WELCOME

:sign0016:tobowtie-trifive:shakehands: Glad you joined us... Later, Dave

·
RIP 11/24/2021
68,758 Posts
:hello: hi steve and welcome. good to have you here.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.