Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
need help in illionis

I need some help from some tri fivers in illinios. ime interested in a car at lucky motors in Elmhurst il. and was wondering if 1st has anyone done business with them? 2nd are they all arrogant young know it alls, and 3rd and most important does anyone know a responsible adult there I can talk to and deal with over the phone. all help is appreciated mike [email protected]

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
I would guess based on your post that you're having some issues with some people there. If so, then don't deal with them. There are a lot of good cars out there.

·
Premium Member
3,982 Posts
the problem with these youngsters is they could not scratch the surface of what the majority of you guys know,but being salesmen i guess they have to appear to know it all at least, good luck,im sure with your knowledge you could handle them no problem just turn the tables and play a little with them,but do not forget to let them think they are sooooo smarter then you ,while reeling them in

·
Premium Member
15,889 Posts
An arrogant salesman does not get another chance to make any kind of a deal with me. There are a lot of nice cars out there, Keep looking and cross them off your list. :anim_25:

·
Premium Member
19,668 Posts
I need some help from some tri fivers in illinios. ime interested in a car at lucky motors in Elmhurst il. and was wondering if 1st has anyone done business with them? 2nd are they all arrogant young know it alls, and 3rd and most important does anyone know a responsible adult there I can talk to and deal with over the phone. all help is appreciated mike [email protected]
Mike
heres link fir reviews, actually good, and this is a big/business, believe If your interested Id ask for manager?http://us.yhs4.search.yahoo.com/r/_...//local.yahoo.com/info-86838413-lucky-motors-
Elmhurst is a surburb of Chicago,

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
being from tx is there a tri fiver that will go look at a car in elmhurst il for me. the business is lucky motors on 800 block of church and ime looking at a regal turquoise 55 chevy rag top. I am aware the pics show the car has been wrecked in the front end showing repair at the frame and the frame horns, what I am asking help for is to look closely at the doors and fenders on the side high and especially low around the bottom of the doors for waveing or a bad bondo job. the pic arnt clear enough to tell. I would appreciate anyone that has a couple of minuits time to check it out since ime so far away , thanks mike

·
Registered
90 Posts
Drop Top in Elmhurst...

Hi Mike, Grant in Wisconsin. I looked this car over quite well... it has moderate quality paint on it. Moderate bodywork quality under that paint. If you look closely in the pics, you can see the orange peel, waves, inconsistent lines, and bubbling and chips... they want a lot of money for that car, in the condition it's in. Just my opinion... Grant.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
grant that aint what I wanted to hear but its what needed to be said. the sales staff said it is as good as any of there other cars. I really do appreciate your input and it will save me time and money thanks again mike

1 - 8 of 8 Posts