Chevy Tri Five Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys I've been married along time and here lately my wife has been acting a little strange. Could be the thing women go through at this age, but it could be more. She seems to going out more, and walks out of the room with her phone all the time. The other day she totally freaked when I went to pick up her phone. A couple of times she's had a friend pick her up and drop her off, but I've never seen them. So the other night I decided to wait and see who drops her off. I hid down behind my truck which was parked in the driveway and you are not going to believe what I saw!! There right on the bed by the wheel well was a spot of rust starting to bleed through. So should I grind it out and fill it for now or totally replace the metal. I'm a mess I hate rust!!

:sign0020::sign0020::sign0020:

·
Registered
2,485 Posts
Guys I've been married along time and here lately my wife has been acting a little strange. Could be the thing women go through at this age, but it could be more. She seems to going out more, and walks out of the room with her phone all the time. The other day she totally freaked when I went to pick up her phone. A couple of times she's had a friend pick her up and drop her off, but I've never seen them. So the other night I decided to wait and see who drops her off. I hid down behind my truck which was parked in the driveway and you are not going to believe what I saw!! There right on the bed by the wheel well was a spot of rust starting to bleed through. So should I grind it out and fill it for now or totally replace the metal. I'm a mess I hate rust!!

:eek: :eek: No Nooo Nooooo not rust!!! Well.... I would just clean it up for now and protect for spreading. So you can continue with your other projects. As for your other issue... :confused0006: don't sweat the small stuff. :sign0020:

·
Powder Coating Tech
924 Posts
Man I hate to break it too you it is time for .......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... a frame off restoration :D

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Just thought you guys could use a laugh, my wife is normal as strange can be. :sign0020:

·
Registered
397 Posts
I think you need to have a stern talk with your wife. It is time for an intervention and send her to some educational viewing of shows like Power Block , Horsepower TV and Overhaulin, ma-bee training in welding and auto body and paint will help this rust situation.

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
cute!

Good one Randy! :sign0020: JIM.

·
Premium Member
19,669 Posts

U HAD ME GOING FOR A SEC Randy :sign0020:

·
Registered
2,868 Posts
Personally, I'd send the wife to JVS. Let her learn some skills then........... instead of running around, out to all hours of the night, hiding things like credit cards reciepts she can now do a frame off restoration on the truck for you.

So you can have more free time. To stay out late at night, and go places you shouldn't be.

:)

·
Administrator & Tech Articles
50,374 Posts
Randy....You need to send that one to Dear Abby for advice. :)

·
Registered
948 Posts
Randy, I think you lost your train of thought.Can you finish the story please?:sign0020:

·
Registered
38 Posts
**** that was a good one! I was drinkin a soda a nearly spat it up.

·
Registered
66,306 Posts
got me randy. :happy0030:

·
Registered
19,595 Posts
Maybe it's close to your:birthday: and wifey is getting you something special like body shop tools or a bucket of Bondo:confused0006: Yah, that's the ticket... Later, Dave

1 - 14 of 14 Posts