Chevy Tri Five Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Photo Editor
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need some help finding sources for the belt satinless on my 210 two-door.
I was ables to track down some nice rear sections from the Pomona swap meet. I am having trouble finding the door pieces. I also realize that if I find it I could modify the trim from a two-door wagon, but havn't found that either. Also where is the best place to get the clips for these pieces? I know Danchuk has them but I have seen E(vil)-bay stores selling the kits for a bit less. Any advice or opinions?
Thanks a ton guys.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Belt Stainless

I don't know where to find the belt stainless, I am looking for the same trim for my 56 210. I was told some guy from AZ is at the Pomona swapmeet. He usually have all the trim for the 55-56-57 chevys. You can check the Car Shop in Orange, CA for the trim clips, they usually have lower prices on many of the tri-five items.

·
Administrator
49,371 Posts
JLS don`t be impatient. I found a set of 210 stainless that had just went off today that only went for 49.95, so we can find you the pieces you need, in time.
Terry

·
Registered
19 Posts
Try Drake Restoration, 4504 "C" Del Amo Blvd., Torrance, Ca. 90503, 1-800-869-9131. He helped me with some impossible stuff. Might be worth a call

dokelle

·
Photo Editor
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Pooey! I missed it huh Terry?
Found these:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/55-5...013QQitemZ230052148904QQrdZ1#ebayphotohosting

$100 plus $30 shipping....are they made of gold!? This one is a bit much for my blood (plus I already have the rear quarter pieces)
I appreciate you guys keepin a lookout for me. And in the meantime I will definitely give Drake a ring tomorrow.

I have the car almost completely finished in primer and I still havn't drilled the holes for the moulding because I want to make sure I can get some decent stuff before taking drill to metal.

This may be a stretch but, does anyone know the dimensions of the holes in the body for these trim pieces. (the car didn't originally have them)
Correct if I am wrong but the holes are elongated slots, right?

You guys kick butt, I am glad I found this forum!

Joe
[email protected]
www.joesander.com

1 - 9 of 9 Posts