Chevy Tri Five Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HELP.....Thought I kept my car all with GM parts , but somehow I ended up with a dang Toyota throttle control..!!! This is getting very annoying, especially for my wife..!!

Anybody got a suggestion on what to do..??? :00000692:

DK

·
Registered
66 Posts
HELP.....Thought I kept my car all with GM parts , but somehow I ended up with a dang Toyota throttle control..!!! This is getting very annoying, especially for my wife..!!

DK

:happy0007::happy0007::happy0007::happy0007::happy0007:GOOD ONE!!!

·
Registered
425 Posts

DK

Toyota throttle control? No way.
Thats GM throttle control. Yesssssssssss!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
9,469 Posts

DK

........:happy0030:..:happy0030:..AMERICAN IRON at it's best...... :party0031:..:party0031:....

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
When that happens just yell "KAMAKAZZZEEEEE!!!!!!!!

:sign0020::sign0020:

That's a great photo!!!

·
Premium Member
1,158 Posts
Toyota Parts

Now I know what to tell the officer, sir, do you know how how fast you were going, officer it wasn't my fault, Toyota gas pedal control stuck:D on my 57 Chevy:D and most traffic control officers think they have heard it all:confused0006:

·
Premium Member
424 Posts
toyota throttle help

D,
Ya need to leave the little lady at home til ya got'er figured out so she dont get annoyed !

DK

1 - 11 of 11 Posts