Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please Help!!

Hello all!! I'm new to this forum and I need help!!

I am looking for a shirt that could be ordered from Danchuk around 1985 but did not advertise danchuk. My husband has this shirt as a kid and loved it!! We have searched the internet for 4 days looking for this image and have had no luck!!!! :-(. We just bought a 57 chevy to restore together and his birthday is coming up and I really would like to be able to find the image for him!

I was wondering if someone would be able to please help me find the image or at least be able to identify the artist. The image to the best of just husbands memory is this:

It was a car toon type of image and had a 55, 56, and 57 chevy on the front. One car was dead center and the other two were cocked out to the side but you could see the front of all the cars. He is pretty sure all the cars were doing wheelies. He said there was flames coming out of side exhaust and smoke. He thinks that it might have said "3 years of infamy" or "infamous" somewhere on the shirt.

I hope someone remembers this image, has the shirt, or is able to help in someway!!!!!!! Thank you guys for all of your time!!!!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Need help!!! Looking for an image!!!

I am looking for a shirt that could be ordered from Danchuk around 1985 but did not advertise danchuk. My husband has this shirt as a kid and loved it!! We have searched the internet for 4 days looking for this image and have had no luck!!!! :-(. We just bought a 57 chevy to restore together and his birthday is coming up and I really would like to be able to find the image for him!

I was wondering if someone would be able to please help me find the image or at least be able to identify the artist. The image to the best of just husbands memory is this:

It was a car toon type of image and had a 55, 56, and 57 chevy on the front. One car was dead center and the other two were cocked out to the side but you could see the front of all the cars. He is pretty sure all the cars were doing wheelies. He said there was flames coming out of side exhaust and smoke. He thinks that it might have said "3 years of infamy" or "infamous" somewhere on the shirt.

I hope someone remembers this image, has the shirt, or is able to help in someway!!!!!!! Thank you guys for all of your time!!!!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
27,726 Posts
I tried the link. It doesn't seem to be working though., MIke

·
Registered
67,777 Posts
give eBay a shot. :anim_25:

·
Registered
67,777 Posts
nice find. :congrats:

·
Registered
887 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
She is looking for a shirt not a poster.
She wanted the IMAGE as originally stated.
She got it.
She pm'd me long ago.
She is happy

Funny that she had 3 different threads going at the same time. We were all working on this from different angles.
The shotgun effect is effective:)

1,032 Posts
Very Cool. These guys never sees to amaze me. there will always be some one on this site that can help with what ever comes along. Way to go tri fivers.
Me too . I like to see the power of personal side of the net, When someone has exhausted all means of searching and all the info pops of from individual people,

1 - 18 of 18 Posts