Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello to all my name is Adam. To be completely honest I wish I had learned more from my grandpa. He tried getting me involved in his tri-fives but I was more interested in women and sports at the time. Unfortunately he recently passed away and there’s a lifetime of parts and some cars to sell and I kinda don’t even know where to begin. I feel like there’s almost anything anyone needs, I know not anything, but still. Are there things anyone on here needs? 1st year 265 small block 2 barrel carburetor? Fuel injector unit? Doors, moldings 57 bel air insert sets? There are 3, 57 bel air hard tops a 56 bel air with the continental package, 55 wagon that’s not a nomad. Honestly where the hell do I start in trying to sell this stuff? I’ve got pictures too if anyone wants them. Thanks for any and all ideas or suggestions. I’m in Southern Oregon. The cars will be project cars, but have basically everything for them.

·
Registered
Nomads 55-57,69Z28-RS,72ElCamino, Corvette(5)
8,865 Posts
Tell us your general location and maybe some local trifivers would be willing to help you assess what you have?

·
Registered
68,209 Posts
to start, pics and location would be neat. maybe one us members would help you too.

·
Registered
60 Posts
the appraiser would probably catalog/format it for you so that you know what goes with what....money well spent in my opinion.

·
Stainless Trim Restoration
10,426 Posts
If you are interested in a hands on expert/apprailer on all things Trifive. I would be available to fly out and go through all you have. Assist in locating all parts needed for the various projects. It would have to
be after mid August.

At this point in my life I am not really interested in parts or projects. I would work for a fee plus expenses.

Mikey
Michael Domoracki
The Stainless Shoppe Restorations
N8143 State HWY 55
Seymour WI 54165
920 833 0290 (Land line No texting) Sunday to Friday 8-5

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
Get in contact with Cliff Waldron, owner of Cliff's Classic Chevy Parts. He's a few miles east of Portland. Cliff is a very fair and honest dealer. I'm sure he would be willing to help you, possibly purchase the entire lot from you. His phone number is (503) 667-4329. Tell him Dave L. from Victoria sent you.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I would like to see a picture of the 56. Where is it located ? Do you have any idea how much you want for it ?
I would like to see a picture of the 56. Where is it located ? Do you have any idea how much you want for it ?
Get in contact with Cliff Waldron, owner of Cliff's Classic Chevy Parts. He's a few miles east of Portland. Cliff is a very fair and honest dealer. I'm sure he would be willing to help you, possibly purchase the entire lot from you. His phone number is (503) 667-4329. Tell him Dave L. from Victoria sent you.
ok thanks for the suggestions. Portland isn’t to far from here about 3 hours.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts