Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just turned on the TV tonight and came across a movie I had never seen before called "Winnie"....I'm sure some of you have seen it.....came out in 2011 I believe. In the movie, the actor playing Nelson Mandela drives around in a 56...right-hand drive. Lots of footage of the car throughout the movie. There are probably clips of it on-line somewhere....haven't gotten that far. Curious whatever happened to that car after filming, or who's it was to begin with?

·
Trifive Facebook Admin
10,574 Posts
Just turned on the TV tonight and came across a movie I had never seen before called "Winnie"....I'm sure some of you have seen it.....came out in 2011 I believe. In the movie, the actor playing Nelson Mandela drives around in a 56...right-hand drive. Lots of footage of the car throughout the movie. There are probably clips of it on-line somewhere....haven't gotten that far. Curious whatever happened to that car after filming, or who's it was to begin with?
I wonder if Seth, 56crazy, can share some info on this since he is from South Africa and has a 56. If there is any truth to him having one for real he might just know, you might send him a PM.

·
Registered
3,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I wonder if Seth, 56crazy, can share some info on this since he is from South Africa and has a 56. If there is any truth to him having one for real he might just know, you might send him a PM.
Thanks Randy........If I don't hear from 56crazy, I will send him a PM...unless someone else knows.

·
Registered
67,732 Posts
will have to look for it. :tu

1 - 6 of 6 Posts