Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The car is in my name with an Ohio title! The guy sold it to a fellow that sunk an additional $4G's into it, then the seller bought it back after the owner found his dream 56 panel.... New 605 steering box, underside all painted Chassis Black (was red oxide),Kenwood sterio in glove box,front discs,backup lights,an NOS 2spd electric wiper setup, and an under dash cigarette lighter for his Garmen!!!! The body gaps are a work of art, the doors close with the push of a finger, as does the trunk. I am overwhelmed at the outstanding condition of this 57!! Body and paint (base/clear) is a masterpiece......... Everything except a trunk jack! Lol. Everything is absolutely brand new!

This is a ride I will not have anything to do (except 17in steel wheels)

HAPPY. HAPPY. HAPPY

·
Registered
649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I've been into Novas mainly,(restored a numbers 67 Nova SS 327-4spd... Documented by GM of Canada as the last one made in Oshawa Ontario!!) then over to the dark side with Ma Mopar and a couple of 64 SPort Furys, both 4 speeds.... Then returned to GM and a 65 Goat. I've always liked the tri fives but never enough to get involved!! I woke up about a year ago and wantd a Black Widow...now I have the Silver Fox and am just so excited for next car show season. It's like I'm just starting this hobby all over again, I feel like a kid!!

This is a great site.

·
Registered
67,793 Posts
congrats cdn, it so nice to see a happy buyer. :tu ..................... :auto3:

:pics-1:

·
Registered
27,726 Posts

I like it ! Mike

·
Premium Member
50,811 Posts
The car is in my name with an Ohio title! The guy sold it to a fellow that sunk an additional $4G's into it, then the seller bought it back after the owner found his dream 56 panel.... New 605 steering box, underside all painted Chassis Black (was red oxide),Kenwood sterio in glove box,front discs,backup lights,an NOS 2spd electric wiper setup, and an under dash cigarette lighter for his Garmen!!!! The body gaps are a work of art, the doors close with the push of a finger, as does the trunk. I am overwhelmed at the outstanding condition of this 57!! Body and paint (base/clear) is a masterpiece......... Everything except a trunk jack! Lol. Everything is absolutely brand new!

This is a ride I will not have anything to do (except 17in steel wheels)

HAPPY. HAPPY. HAPPY

There is ALWAYS SOMETHING.......:sign0020:
Cowboy :flag6:
:gba:
bowtie-trifive

·
Registered
862 Posts
Congrats. I didn't care for them many years ago when I coulda bought one, but over the last 5 years, I really have grown fond of them!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts