Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
while at Jefferson swap meet bought my wife a t shirt with a new style Camaro pictured on it, you just can't buy for yourself all the time. got a few more needed parts for the 56. a nice day 70 plus degrees. all & all an enjoyable day. oh she was happy for the shirt.

·
Registered
67,707 Posts
your lucky, I would have to get mine a new handbag (& not a cheap one). :damnmate:

·
Administrator & Tech Articles
51,691 Posts

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
You guys just want to see if she has big, uh, eyes. Shame on you. :sign0020:

If you really like the way a shirt looks, buy it for your wife so that at least you can look at it. Plus, I bet she doesn't have a beer belly so it will probably look better on her.

·
Registered
5,144 Posts
The T-Shirt is just the beginning.
She's probably waiting for you to buy her a Camaro to go with it.:sign0020:

·
Premium Member
906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
hey guys my wifes dream was to have a new Camaro, but when her health went down hill & forcing her to quit & me loosing my job in 09 shattered that dream. at the time she was 61 & I was 63. so buying her the t shirt was the next best thing. have a good day all of you.

·
Administrator & Tech Articles
51,691 Posts
hey guys my wifes dream was to have a new Camaro, but when her health went down hill & forcing her to quit & me loosing my job in 09 shattered that dream. at the time she was 61 & I was 63. so buying her the t shirt was the next best thing. have a good day all of you.

My best regards to you and your wife my friend :p3:

·
Registered
5,144 Posts
Sorry to hear of the hardships that you and your wife are facing.
Here's wishing you both the best in the future.:shakehands:

Doug

1 - 13 of 13 Posts