Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yes I have a bunch of new danchuk parts that they will not let me return because its over 90 days. Which is a crappy return policy!! Anyways if your looking for a particular parts send me a message and lets work out some kind of deal. You will get it cheaper than if you ordered it from them i will say that.
Thanks

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
For a '56? If so I am interested.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Im need of 56 pars the problem I'm going to swap meet to this week end and you haven't put a list of what parts you have.

·
Registered
4,984 Posts
Big three day classic car swap meet, show and auction getting ready to take place second week end in june here in Chattanooga. Would be a good place to unload your parts.

·
Administrator & Tech Articles
51,737 Posts

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
What You Got ??? Any 55 stuff

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
To all the smart ass remarks. My mom has breast cancer and had surgery. That's the reason I haven't gotten back to anyone. I'm sorry she has cancer. The parts are for a 55 and a 57. I'm not listing a list pm me and I'll tell u if I have what you need.

·
Registered
2,419 Posts
Sorry to hear about your mother and hope everything went well. We are not mind readers and don't know what is going on in your life nor what you have for sale. Many of us need a lot of parts and it appears to me (and maybe wrongly),it would be easier to see what you have for sale than we each list everything we need. I don't think anyone is trying to be a SA.
Terry

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
If you want me to send you a list it will be a long one! 55 and 57? A lot of parts are same for 55 and 56. That doesn't apply to exterior trim which is mostly what I need so just let me know if you have any chrome for a '56 and if not I can save typing up the long list.

Here is a short list to give you the direction I am going:

'56 2 door sedan;
bumpers, hood bar, hood bird, headlight rings, front parking lights, tail lights, dash chrome, etc etc

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.