Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

Was searching the web and this forum seemed to have pretty good response to questions and also provide a variety of solutions to rebuilding and restoring the 57 Chevy Bel Aire. I just bought a 57 Bel Air 4 dr sedan with post -- still has the original flat head 6 cylinder engine and it's running. Drove it home after I bought it on 3 July 2013. Body is in good shape -- it lived in AZ most all of it's life. Anyway, I look forward to getting advice from the forum in correcting some minor issues with the steering system and the brakes.

Take care,

·
Administrator & Tech Articles
51,691 Posts
:sign0016: to bowtie-trifive

Auntie-M

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
:sign0016: to the bowtie-trifive Aunti M...watch for the wicked Witch...congratulations on the new addition. :anim_25::blowtiedb:

·
Registered
Auckland, New Zealand
7,795 Posts
:ciao:Hi Auntie-M and :sign0016: to bowtie-trifive from New Zealand :n_z: :shakehands:

·
Registered
67,707 Posts
:sign0016: ........................ hint:pics-1:

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
Welcome to bowtie-trifive from nearby Gettysburg.

Don

·
Premium Member
3,813 Posts
:wavey: Hi and welcome to the best trifive site on the web. You will find lots of friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful folks here. Glad you joined us. :shakehands:

·
Registered
5,305 Posts
Hello :sign0016: to bowtie-trifive :shakehands:

·
Registered
5,260 Posts
:sign0016: to bowtie-trifive from the State of Missouri and glad to have on-board :shakehands: aand :anim_25: with your trifive and enjoy :flag6::flag6:

:gba:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.