Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys-

Looks like a great forum.

I have a 55 210 wagon, 350/300, 700R4, 2" dropped spindles, front disc brakes, Taurus interior (which fits, is comfortable, and looks great in my wagon, who knew???), yellow body, white top, blue interior. Had this car for 15 years.

Don't work on it that much, have a mechanic with better skills that I have, but I will be seeking advice...desperately!

Almost 60, live at the beach in Maryland. Graphic design/screenprint shop owner.

Raced Top Fuel in the 60's, returned in the 1990/2000's to crew on a front engined Top Fuel car. We were the NHRA Heritage Series Top Fuel Champions in 2008. Since then I've laid off traveling with the race car, working at my business instead.

·
Registered
66,294 Posts
:hello: hi surfrider and welcome. good to have you here and nice intro.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Top Fuel

Always-

The 60's TF car was Bruce Wheeler's "Wheeler Dealer". He bought Ed Pink's "Old Master" car in 1967. BTW, this month's Rodders Journal has an article about Ed Pink with some great pics of the "Old Master". Apparently Pete Eastwood (of Pete & Jakes fame) is restoring it to it's candt striped glory! Too bad Bruce W didn't have the money to do it...although 1320 put it out as one of their first die cast dragsters, so both Bruce and I get to see the old Wheeler Dealer.

The 2000's car is at www.highspeedmotorsports.com...

·
Registered
19,595 Posts
WELCOME

:sign0016:to trifive Surfrider:wavey: Glad you found us... Later, Dave

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.