Chevy Tri Five Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to everyone, I've had my 56 since 1976, drove it a few years pulled the engine for a pickup to drive to work and didn't get one back in till 2 years ago. That was the start of getting it back together again and a couple of months ago we were able to get it painted !! Its been a long wait but worth it. I still have lots of interior to do but the outside is almost done. I have been to this site many times and am glad to be part of it now.

·
Registered
67,390 Posts
:hello: hi breezer and welcome. good to have you here and nice intro. .............hint:;amin_111;

·
Registered
4,141 Posts
Welcome aboard!!:sign0016:

Had my 57 since 76 too.

Glad you found us:D

·
Registered
19,595 Posts
WELCOME

:sign0016:ti trifive from another 56 owner:wavey: :anim_25:with the project... Later, Dave

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Hello Montana, Welcome to the site and good luck with the '56. I got to spend 3 years in Montana (Glasgow AFB) at Uncle Sam's expense. Roamed around quiet a bit up there, blew up my first car on US Rt. 2, a '53 F&*d with a '55 motor, and lost the drag race to a 60' Impala. Changed my mind in a hurry. Later, Charles :wavey:

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
Hi, Jim & Cindy
Good to see someone from Great Falls, I'm out at Fort Shaw, about 25 miles west of you, from the looks of your photo you must have been at the Altered Classics in the park at the fairgrounds. I was at the Cruise or lose the night before and at the Other guys cruise night at Ford's the Wedesday night before,but didn't make that one, I have the black 56 belair sedan if you were at either of those. Thanks for the welcome and I am looking foreward to seeing you.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Hi Charles, I never did make it as far as Glasgow but did spend the summer one year just out of Malta, and saw an incredible amount of old iron leaving that area on trucks mostly headed west. Thanks for the welcome

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.