Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just checking in. Finally, after wanting a 55 since I was a little kid, (now 43) I ran across a pair of 55 project cars! Both cars are California black plate cars. One is a 4 door, and the other is a 150 2 door post. The 4 door was supposed to be used as a parts car to put the 2 door together, but it was way to nice to use as a parts car. The floors and trunk on both cars are very rust free. I had to re-wire the 4 door to get it back on the road. It is a nice driver. Somebody did a lot of work to it before I picked it up. It would have been a shame to see it parted out. The other car is a basket case. I can't wait to get started on it, but it will be a while. I was already working on a 68 Cougar and a 73 Camaro when I bought the 55s. I buy and sell a lot of project cars, but I will be keeping the 150 hopefully until I die. I'm sure I will have a lot of questions in the near future for you guys. I've never had a car this old, and I want to do a lot of up-grades. Later, Garry

·
Administrator
49,658 Posts
Garry welcome to the site. Glad to hear of your find on the 55`s. I`d get the 4dr going if its that easy and use it to have for fun until you can get the others going. I wish i had a good cruiser to use until the 57 is completed. Terry.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.