Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I'm Ian. I live around Ann Arbor Michigan. I'm a big gear head, always have been I'm finishing up my 87 Fiero GT with a 3800 v6 swapped in and a large turbo setup, I love the Fiero but I always go to all the RatRod/Kustoms shows, So naturally I've been dying to get a pre -60's car that I could cruise to shows with my friends. I've been scouting out cars for a while, and just stumbled along a '55 Bel Air for sale 10 mins from my house! It's a 4 Door, and has the 235/Powerglide and 59,000 Miles. but honestly its the only one I could ever dream of affording any time soon. Its a very solid car, has a killer patina, decent interior, a new windshield, and all the trim :) She actually runs pretty well, and kinda drives! I know I will have lots of questions but, this seems like a great forum. Cheers!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,813 Posts
:wavey: Hi Ian and welcome to a great trifive family where you will find many friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful folks. Glad you joined us. :shakehands:

·
Premium Member
10,125 Posts
Hi New Guy Ian! :sign0016: from Tom in Oregon! :shakehands:

·
Registered
68,758 Posts
:hello: hi Ian and welcome. good to have you here. congrats, have fun with it. :tu

·
Registered
27,726 Posts
Welcome

:bowtieb:

·
Registered
19,595 Posts
WELCOME

:sign0016:tobowtie-trifive:shakehands: Glad you joined us... Later, Dave

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status