Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’m new to all of this. I just bought my wife’s grandfather's 4 door, straight 6, all original 57 Chevy Bel Air, that he bought new from the dealer in 1957. He has passed away
-Dustin
Dustinmsprague.com

·
Registered
Auckland, New Zealand
7,799 Posts
:ciao:Hi Dustin and :sign0016: to bowtie-trifive from New Zealand :n_z: :shakehands:

·
Registered
67,732 Posts
:hello: hi dustin and welcome. good to have you here.

·
Registered
11,214 Posts
I’m new to all of this. I just bought my wife’s grandfather's 4 door, straight 6, all original 57 Chevy Bel Air, that he bought new from the dealer in 1957. He has passed away
-Dustin
Dustinmsprague.com
Dustin! I just noticed your location - work, active duty or home? Regardless, what a great place to be - I went to the first grade in Osaka Japan.

·
Registered
11,214 Posts
WOW! What Beautiful Photography!

-Dustin
Dustinmsprague.com
Dustin, you are very accomplished at your craft - splendid work! You have re-inspired my dream............................................................ thank you from the bottom of my heart - folks, I urge you to go to his website! http://dustinmsprague.com/

·
Premium Member
50,811 Posts
:sign0016: to bowtie-trifive from Tennessee.....its great that the 57 will stay in the family....:congrats:

bowtie-trifive

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.