·
Registered
19,595 Posts
WELCOME

:sign0016:to trifive Donnymac:wavey: :anim_25: on your quest... Later, Dave

·
Registered
67,419 Posts
:hello: hi donnymac and welcome. good to have you here. good hunting on that nomad. :anim_25:

·
Premium Member
3,663 Posts
:sign0016:Donnymac :wavey:

·
Registered
174 Posts
Welcome:sign0016:, do you belong to the Chevy Nomad club? if not look it up at
chevynomadclub.com.

Good luck on your Nomad hunting.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks all for the warm welcome.

I am debating on what year to chase and what level of re-build or mods. Way to many options but good problems to have.

Your Forum is full of good information What a great resource. My learning curve is strait up!

·
Registered
321 Posts
Welcom Donnymac!:wavey:

I'd lean towards the 56. It's just too cool for words. Or the 55. You gotta love the first gens. Or the 57, the fins and bumper are just sleeker than snot. Oh geeze man, just go get one already!!!:eek::)

Where in TX are you? There's a good TX following here. I own a 56 and hope to have it on the road by spring time. This is a great site full of great guys/gals. Enjoy your stay!

Dave

Attachments

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Welcom Donnymac!:wavey:

I'd lean towards the 56. It's just too cool for words. Or the 55. You gotta love the first gens. Or the 57, the fins and bumper are just sleeker than snot. Oh geeze man, just go get one already!!!:eek::)

Where in TX are you? There's a good TX following here. I own a 56 and hope to have it on the road by spring time. This is a great site full of great guys/gals. Enjoy your stay!

Dave
Dave,

Good looking 56!

Home is Midland.

At the momont, plan is to get way:D out of the box on a redo. Just have to find the right starter car. Plus, need to do some homework on feasability. This Forum is a great resource!:tu

Anyway, redo or not, I still want a Nomad.

Classic car show in Midland on 9/18. Come on out. Its at our Petroleum Museum hosted by the Cruisers car club.

dm

1 - 19 of 19 Posts