Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
new guy from Minnesota.Inherited a project from my old man that he gave up on.Its a 55 two door hardtop.It was a pretty clean car when he purchased it about 20 years ago.Been sitting outside for some time.He ended up buying a finished car and i told him to hang on to this one and let me at least get it running and driving.Hope to get it to that point next spring.I really like the lines of the 55s.Wish me luck i think im going to need it.

·
Administrator
9,086 Posts
That 55 will make you proud when you are driving it down the road with your father riding with you.

Otis :)

·
Registered
19,595 Posts
WELCOME

:sign0016:to trifive Burl:shakehands: :anim_25:with the 55... Later, Dave

·
Trifive on Facebook Admin Trifive Leaders Club
6,152 Posts
Hello Burl
welcome aboard
enjoy that 55...:)

·
Premium Member
1,916 Posts
That 55 will make you proud when you are driving it down the road with your father riding with you.

Otis :)
Or following you in his. Welcome to tri five Burl:wavey:

68,758 Posts
:hello: hi burl and welcome. good to have you here and nice intro.

·
Registered
845 Posts
Hello,
new guy from Minnesota.Inherited a project from my old man that he gave up on.Its a 55 two door hardtop.It was a pretty clean car when he purchased it about 20 years ago.Been sitting outside for some time.He ended up buying a finished car and i told him to hang on to this one and let me at least get it running and driving.Hope to get it to that point next spring.I really like the lines of the 55s.Wish me luck i think im going to need it.
:sign0016::anim_25:Good luck with the FiveFive.:trytofly:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.