Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
I'm looking for opinions on the best place to get an original style replacement headliner. In case it matters, the car is a '57 150 sedan.

Flower Vehicle Wheel Smile Hood

Thanks.

·
Registered
7,723 Posts
I've purchased several headliners for different makes and models from OK Headliners in Oklahoma City. All extremely high quality, and very reasonably priced. He ships within 48 hrs. on every order I've done with him. And always sends a big piece of extra fabric to match in case you need it for other areas.
Found him originally on Ebay search years ago.

·
Premium Member
13,062 Posts
A white perforated vinyl headliner for a 57 is 275 plus shipping from Ciadella's. The guy that 1971BB427 uses is less, 240 plus 22 for shipping. So assuming 22 for shipping on both, Ciadella's would be 297 shipped, the other fella would be 262 shipped. About 35 dollars difference that could be used for windlace, or sun visor.

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the replies. I bought my car from the original owner in 2005. The headliner was original, but very faded. It appeared to be a tanish color, but I'm not sure what color it was before it faded. Does anyone know of the headliner color for 150s? I'm assuming the headliner was a single color... and it was not perforated.

·
Premium Member
13,062 Posts
My 57 beliar headliner was a gray cloth material that faded to a tanish color over the years. Couple of things to keep in mind, the vinyl is more durable and easier to clean. The cloth, not so much. So while not original, its a good alternative.

This is the Ciadella headliner, ivory white perforated vinyl I installed myself in my 57.

Car Vehicle Automotive lighting Motor vehicle Automotive design

1 - 10 of 10 Posts