Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all! First post here on trifive.com. I've done a lot of cars over the years, mostly Chevelles and 1st gen Camaros. But I figured since I was turning the big 4-0 this month (today actually) I would bite the bullet and get the car I always dreamed of. A 1955 210 2 door post. I started my search a couple months ago and finally found a good candidate in my price range and within a coupe hundred miles of my home. So a couple weeks ago I picked up a 1955 210 Delray. Never knew much about the Delray option but after doing a little reading it seems like its not too common. The body is in fairly good condition with no rust issues to speak of and new paint. The original Delray interior is intact and presentable. The original 235 straight six and factory overdrive 3 on the tree is in running condition. Runs pretty good actually. :) The only changes to the car are that the generator was swapped for an alternator, a set of Fenton headers with true dual exhaust was installed and a CPP power disc brake kit was also installed. Honestly all things I could see myself doing. I plan on driving it! Was that a really long intro post? Anyway, glad to be here and glad to finally have my 55!

Here's a pic of one of my sons trying to look cool in dad's car.

·
Registered
628 Posts
Nice looking 55 - welcome to bowtie-trifive Will have to get together to see that beauty.:shakehands:

·
Registered
5,305 Posts
Hello :sign0016: to bowtie-trifive :shakehands: ..........nice looking 55 Chevy :tu

·
Registered
19,595 Posts
WELCOME

:sign0016:tobowtie-trifive:shakehands: Nice looking 55... Neat color combo too... Later, Dave

·
Registered
67,764 Posts
:hello: hi ya and welcome. good to have you here and nice intro. congrats and have fun with it. good looking ride too. :tu

·
Registered
15,587 Posts
Hello and:sign0016:aboard to bowtie-trifive from the Alamo City.Sweet looking 55,glad you joined us.:shakehands: :anim_25: :sign0016:

·
Registered
3,061 Posts
Happy Birthday and :sign0016: to bowtie-trifive:shakehands:

·
Registered
5,260 Posts
:congrats: on a great looking car and glad to have you here at bowtie-trifive:anim_25: and will be watching for more posts from you

:gba:

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.