Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone:wavey:. Longtime listener first time caller:shakehands:
My name is Nick, I have been hovering for a little while now and thought I'd sign up. Great site, with a whole heap of information and advice. I look foreward to droping in every now and then. My Belair is the latest in a lengthy line of classic autos that I have aquired and eventually parted with. Starting when I was 16 with a '54 chev 4d. Next came the '40 Cornbinder that My father and I aquired in '93. It is affectionatly called the Tank.
Next was a '50 chev pannel, a '52 GMC 3/4t pu, then a '47 chev Fleetline (sweet):) and last before my '56:D was a '57 Belair 4d. All really fun and classic rides. Thanks in advance for any and all advice. Keep 'em alive.

·
Premium Member
1,916 Posts
Hiya Nick. Sounds like you have the same disease we all have:happy0030:
Welcome to trifive:wavey:

·
Registered
11,220 Posts
Welcome aboard Nick - great name!

·
Registered
845 Posts
Hello everyone:wavey:. Longtime listener first time caller:shakehands:
My name is Nick, I have been hovering for a little while now and thought I'd sign up. Great site, with a whole heap of information and advice. I look foreward to droping in every now and then. My Belair is the latest in a lengthy line of classic autos that I have aquired and eventually parted with. Starting when I was 16 with a '54 chev 4d. Next came the '40 Cornbinder that My father and I aquired in '93. It is affectionatly called the Tank.
Next was a '50 chev pannel, a '52 GMC 3/4t pu, then a '47 chev Fleetline (sweet):) and last before my '56:D was a '57 Belair 4d. All really fun and classic rides. Thanks in advance for any and all advice. Keep 'em alive.
:tee:Welcome to the site.......:hello:

·
Registered
19,595 Posts
WELCOME

:sign0016:to trifive Nick from another 56 owner:shakehands: :anim_25:with your project... Later, Dave

·
Registered
961 Posts
Hey Nick,
Welcome to TriFive. I saw your post on another thread about the PNW rain. I can second that! Where in WA state are you from?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.