Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
7,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For safety, I had already installed the rear light LED boards. Just installed the new front turn signal LED boards today and they too are outstanding. Look stock but now they can see me which is a real plus the way I have been driving lately. :p3: :) :bowtier: Really happy with the upgrade.

Attachments

·
Trifive Facebook Admin
10,574 Posts
Yep I went all LED front and back years ago, then added all LED to interior too. So little power draw I don't worry about killing my battery any longer if I forget to turn it off at the restaurant or store.

I also added the LED halos as running lights so others can see me and get the heck out of the way:sign0020:

·
Registered
67,738 Posts
nice upgrade Lloyd. :tu

·
Registered
547 Posts
I am running LEDs in the rear but they are the old flat (1157) style that shine mainly to the rear. I want to replace them with the round type. The fronts are still incandescent but are very bright. The entire care was recently completely rewired...

·
Registered
4,551 Posts
I run the rear LED rear taillights from shiney honey and love them. Was thinking about changing my front turn signal's also. Lloyd those look nice, question though they look yellow in your photos, are they bright white and where did you purchase them from, thanks

7,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Just lost my email Hotmail.com. Will reply when fixed. Lloyd. :bowtier: Mine are the clear lense, yellow (great). They also come in the clear lense, white. :bowtier:

7,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
Found it. Rodworks.com 5944 Sanderling Drive, Lakeland, Fl. 33809-7326
[email protected]
Like it when folks do me Right. Super Fast Shipping. :bowtier:
Fine looking post.

·
Registered
6,329 Posts
Got mine from Technostalgia. Have rear and ft. Fts are wired to provide daytime running. Rears are rapid fire brake lites, w/ the additional lites added where the old b/u lites were. The lenses are the old school Lee 1 pc.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts