Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just got our '55 delivered from Livermore CA. Ken and I inherited it from my brother - Travelsclown; hence our username, who we lost very unexpectantly last October. I actually drove it around a little and Loved it! Ken's dream car has always been a '55 Chevy 210.

·
Premium Member
8,575 Posts
Just got our '55 delivered from Livermore CA. Ken and I inherited it from my brother - Travelsclown; hence our username, who we lost very unexpectantly last October. I actually drove it around a little and Loved it! Ken's dream car has always been a '55 Chevy 210.
Sorry to hear about the loss of your brother. Welcome to Tri-Five, we're glad to have you, your brother Travelsclown had good taste and made the right choice :tu:tu Happy to hear yall were able to keep it in the family. :tu Post a few more pictures of it an tell us more, we'd love to see the inside also. :shakehands:

BDR...:cool:

·
Premium Member
11,905 Posts
Welcome to TriFive and keeping Ron's dream going Carol. My wife Judy and I attended Ron's service with my 57'.

Don

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Welcome to TriFive and keeping Ron's dream going Carol. My wife Judy and I attended Ron's service with my 57'.

Don
Thank you Don, yes I remember you and Judy there. That day was a whirlwind for me. It all went too fast.... thanks to all the Trifive/TVCCC members who attended, Ron was so fortunate to have an awesome group of friends. Carol

·
Registered
19,596 Posts
WELCOME

:sign0016:tobowtie-trifive:shakehands: :anim_25:with that 55... Later, Dave

·
Registered
15,587 Posts
Hello Ken and:sign0016:tobowtie-trifive.Nice to have you here and:sign0016:aboard from the Alamo City.Great to hear that the 55 will be staying with family.:anim_25: :shakehands: :sign0016:
Big Bob:flag4::bowtieb:

·
RIP 11/24/2021
68,758 Posts
:hello: hi carol and welcome. good to have you here. ............. sorry for your loss. :p3:

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.