Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just wanted to tell everyone about me and my project. I am 64, retired from USAF and the US Postal Service. I am currently restoreing a 57 210, 2 door post that I bought from my brother 4 years ago. I have powder coated the frame, replaced all floor panels, gas tank and lines, had engine (original 283 power pack) rebuilt, upgraded to power disc brakes and 605 power steering. My next big thing is to get it painted. I am planning black interior and exterior. I will post again when I have talked my wife into getting the check book out so I can buy more parts. This site looks like it will be fantastic when I start assembling all the parts my brother gave me in milk crates.

butch57

·
Registered
161 Posts
Hi Butch57 welcome to trifive sounds like a great project you have there look forward to hearing your progress Sal:)

1,544 Posts
Welcome Butch57 from the sound of your post you will most likely be answering questions not asking, oh by the way we like pictures if you haven't noticed but that could be a whole new project, let us know where you call home, yeah we're a nosy bunch but friendly.
Bob

·
Registered
138 Posts
Welcome to the forum Butch57,
Looks like you found the right place there is alot of info here and alot of people with the know how so feel free to ask away. Well that is after your wife lets up her grip on the checkbook hehehehehehe.

Sincerely,
Dave Twin Blown 57:D

·
Registered
6,404 Posts
Welcome, Butch. This is a great site for sharing ideas and getting help. Can't wait to see some photos of your project.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Welcome Butch, as a new member this group is awesome. I already had questions answered. This is the place to be as a tri-five. Greg

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.