Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I am in Dallas, TX and inherited my father's 56 210 2 door post. He's had it since 1965 and was last restored in 1992. Less than 500 miles since full body off restoration. Original suspension, brakes, and steering. Solid 327 / 4 speed combo out of 63 Vette that makes 365hp.

I am looking into options to upgrade the brakes, suspension, and steering. Considering a new rolling chasis or components to bolt on. Anyone had experience with this recently?

Thanks
Chris

68,758 Posts
:hello: hi chris and welcome. good to have you here. very cool to have your dad's car. lots of ways to upgrade these great cars. best to put up questions in new posts. just go and look for the area that covers this on the homepage.

·
Premium Member
19,668 Posts
Hi, I am in Dallas, TX and inherited my father's 56 210 2 door post. He's had it since 1965 and was last restored in 1992. Less than 500 miles since full body off restoration. Original suspension, brakes, and steering. Solid 327 / 4 speed combo out of 63 Vette that makes 365hp.

I am looking into options to upgrade the brakes, suspension, and steering. Considering a new rolling chasis or components to bolt on. Anyone had experience with this recently?

Thanks
Chris
chris welcome to tri-5

sounds like a nice 56 u have there, get a chance post some pics, again, glad to have u here and nice intro too:wavey:

·
Administrator
49,953 Posts
Welcome to Tri Five Chris.
lots of ways to upgrade these great cars. best to put up questions in new posts. just go and look for the area that covers this on the homepage.
This is good advice and the way to get direct answers.
Terry

·
Registered
11,220 Posts
Welcome aboard fellow Texan. Sounds like a great car to start with. if we can help, give us a shout down here in Forney.

·
Registered
19,595 Posts
WELCOME

:sign0016:tobowtie-trifiveChris from another 56 owner:wavey: Later, Dave

·
Registered
4,141 Posts
Welcome aboard Chris!!:sign0016:

Sounds like a great car, and the best part, it was your Dads and he will be there riding with you. Lots of ways to upgrade and for the most part, not too difficult to do.

Glad you found us:D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.