Chevy Tri Five Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. My name is Harrison from North GA. My love for Tri-Fives comes from my dad, @Mike_C, who has been bringing me to car shows as long as i can remember. I had always heard his stories of his 57 he had in high school and dreamt of us being able to have one someday, especially after attending the 2016 Tri-Five Nationals.

I am now 15, and my dream came true last month. We found a 210 57 on auto-trader and fell in love. It's exactly like my dad's except a 4 door. We've done some small work, but I'm excited to get my hands dirty. Looking forward to learning all about mechanics. I've already learned a lot reading through posts on the forum.

·
Registered
66,161 Posts
hi Harrison and welcome. good to have you here and nice intro. good looking 57, congrats and have fun.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Hello everyone. My name is Harrison from North GA. My love for Tri-Fives comes from my dad, @Mike_C, who has been bringing me to car shows as long as i can remember. I had always heard his stories of his 57 he had in high school and dreamt of us being able to have one someday, especially after attending the 2016 Tri-Five Nationals.

I am now 15, and my dream came true last month. We found a 210 57 on auto-trader and fell in love. It's exactly like my dad's except a 4 door. We've done some small work, but I'm excited to get my hands dirty. Looking forward to learning all about mechanics. I've already learned a lot reading through posts on the forum.
My name is Mike_C and I approve this message. :)

·
Premium Member
4,870 Posts
Hello and welcome to trifive.com from a fellow North GA member.

Rossville-Fort Oglethorpe area.

·
Premium Member
342 Posts
Harrison,
Boy you came to the right place for that ! Since your the computer guy browse the site and keep dad informed on the latest and coolest mods upgrades and vendors on this site !
I have had a two door for years and have watched the popularity of the 4 door increase over the years! I have yet to make the tri five nationals but some day .......just some day !
Welcome aboard Harrison and his Dad !!! Best of luck !!!!!

Reactions: Mike_C

·
Registered
7,504 Posts
Hi there and welcome to Tri-five.com from New Zealand

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
Welcome to you both - you've come upon a great group of fellow enthusiasts who will be interested in your adventure with that slick '57.
JR

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Hi. Harrison & Dad, Welcome from LA Lower Alabama. Good looking 57 you have found. Good Luck and make all the memories you can.

·
Registered
693 Posts

View attachment 325840
View attachment 325841
MoreDoors are definitely cool, especially with friends. You'll gain cool points immediately over a Camry or Civic and will look even cooler going to Prom or a school event in it...be safe and drive safe in it....no hurry to be cool bc you already are.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.