Chevy Tri Five Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hello and welcome. We are from northern Alabama, but right now we’re in Dillard, Ga for the night. Nice ‘57 you have. I had a good old half worn out ‘57 4 door when I was 18.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,013 Posts
Hi & welcome. Fun times ahead in your nice '57.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Hello everyone. My name is Harrison from North GA. My love for Tri-Fives comes from my dad, @Mike_C, who has been bringing me to car shows as long as i can remember. I had always heard his stories of his 57 he had in high school and dreamt of us being able to have one someday, especially after attending the 2016 Tri-Five Nationals.

I am now 15, and my dream came true last month. We found a 210 57 on auto-trader and fell in love. It's exactly like my dad's except a 4 door. We've done some small work, but I'm excited to get my hands dirty. Looking forward to learning all about mechanics. I've already learned a lot reading through posts on the forum.

View attachment 325840
View attachment 325841
That’s a beautiful ride!! You will love this forum !

·
Registered
2,268 Posts
Harrison, welcome to the site. I got my 55 a little later in life than you. I was 19, but I kept it. That's it in my avatar. I'm now a senior citizen!

·
Premium Member
10,727 Posts
Welcome to Tri-Five Harrison. It's great to see young blood coming into the car hobby and I'm sure that you and your dad will be making lots of great memories together. We're glad to have you here.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Welcome to the two of you! Your ride is KOOL !!! :)

·
Registered
80 Posts
Welcome ...and treasure the time you get to spend with your dad doing a hobby you both enjoy

·
Registered
5 Posts
Looking pretty good !
You'll find a great deal of info here and a lot of experience and that's gold. 👍😎

·
Registered
5,011 Posts
Welcome to Tr-Five Forums. Van

21 - 35 of 35 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.