Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everybody My name is Christian and I am very glad to be part of this organization and i am proud to be a fellow Tri-Five Bel-Air owner.
I am PC Technician thus my nickname and if I can ever help you out with a PC question I would love to help. I have a question though, I currently have a 56 Nomad with a lot of parts missing and also have a 57 Bel Air Sport Sedan 4 door no post and I was wondering if I could completely swap the whole front clip of the 57 to my 56 that is missing a lot of parts including the front clip. I think If i can make it work I could have the best of the two cause I LOVE the way the 56 rear looks with the gorgeous 57 front clip.
Thank you and looking forward to talk to you a lot.

·
Registered
4,141 Posts
Welcome aboard!!:sign0016:

Glad you found us:D

·
Registered
7,361 Posts
Welcome Christian! :shakehands: Glad to have you along!

·
Registered
19,595 Posts
WELCOME

:sign0016:to trifive Christian:shakehands: I have seen pictures of a 56 body with a 55 front clip and the rear fins of a 57 but I have not seen what you describe... :anim_25:with the Nomad... Later, Dave

68,758 Posts
:hello: hi christian and welcome. good to have you here. ................thank goodness that won't work. :D

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hi everyone and thank you for the warm welcome, I will try to upload pics as soon as possible and i will try to see if my little experiment will work.
Thanks and hope to talk to all of you a lot.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.