Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone! I'm the proud owner of a '56 Chevy panel truck, currently undergoing a change from barn doors to clamshell style. Not exactly a "bolt on" operation as I'd hoped, but I'm having fun just the same! I also have a '56 Bel Air 2 door hardtop, that's been a project car for too many years. I'm an upholsterer by trade, specializing in classic cars, hot rods and aircraft. I've been a lifetime member of the Classic Chevy Club (now Ecklers) since 1976. Looks like I've got a lot of reading to do on this forum, so I'd better get busy!

Attachments

·
Registered
5,305 Posts
Hello Davlin, :sign0016: to bowtie-trifive :shakehands: from another :c_a:

·
Registered
15,587 Posts
Hello Davlin and:sign0016: tobowtie-trifive.Glad you joined us and:sign0016:aboard from the Lone Star State.:shakehands: :anim_25: :sign0016:

·
Registered
19,595 Posts
WELCOME

:sign0016:tobowtie-trifiveDavlin from another 56 owner:five: :anim_25:with the project... Later, Dave

·
Premium Member
3,813 Posts
:wavey: Hi and welcome to a great trifive family where you will find many friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful folks. Glad you joined us. :shakehands:

·
Registered
8,875 Posts
:sign0016: tobowtie-trifive

·
Registered
Auckland, New Zealand
7,790 Posts
:ciao:Hi there and :sign0016: to bowtie-trifive from New Zealand :n_z: :shakehands:

·
Registered
5,260 Posts
:sign0016: to bowtie-trifive and glad to have you and your two baby's here and it is time to work on your own cars for a while :anim_25:

·
Registered
3,511 Posts
Hello everyone! I'm the proud owner of a '56 Chevy panel truck, currently undergoing a change from barn doors to clamshell style. Not exactly a "bolt on" operation as I'd hoped, but I'm having fun just the same! I also have a '56 Bel Air 2 door hardtop, that's been a project car for too many years. I'm an upholsterer by trade, specializing in classic cars, hot rods and aircraft. I've been a lifetime member of the Classic Chevy Club (now Ecklers) since 1976. Looks like I've got a lot of reading to do on this forum, so I'd better get busy!
Awesome!! :sign0016: to bowtie-trifive :shakehands:

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.