Chevy Tri Five Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi folks and thank you for letting me join this group.
I own a Aussie delivered 1955 belair 4 door sedan right hand hook.
When I brought it had 18x8 modern wheels and mechanically needed a few issues refurbished as everything always looks good till you get it home and go through it.
I have owned it for 4 years now. Prior to that I had a 1966 four door impala and a 1968 impala both these cars were right hand hook Aussie delivered cars. These cars were all sold by GMH Holden in the day In Australia.
The 55 has a 350 Sbc 010 block with a small cam and a bit of head work has been done hooked up to a T400 trans with a stage one shift kit. I changed the pumpkin diff centre from 3.70 to a 3.08 diff centre for highway cruising. Wheel combination is front 15x7 American dragways with 205/65/15 tyres and the rear is 15x8 dragways with 245/60/15.”
I like showing it but pref to be cruising in it” People always say does she drink much and I always say yep “but it’s smiles per gallon”.
I think that this site has so much information on it and l look forward to using it now that I’m a member.
kind regards “Crackers”

·
Premium Member
4,405 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,920 Posts
Hello and welcome to trifive.com
Great looking car.

Reactions: Crackers

·
Registered
66,313 Posts
hi Crackers and welcome. good to have you here and nice intro. good looking 55 too, one of my fav color combos.

Reactions: Crackers

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Hi. Cracker, Welcome from LA Lower Alabama NICE 55 you have there. As for SMILES PER GALLON we are shooting for about 40 SPG on our 56 .

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.