Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all you Tri Five lovers. I just joined today and I am looking forward to looking at all of the great Tri Five projects being built. I have a 57 2 Door Hardtop that had a frame off restoration about 20 years ago. I also have a 55 2door Sedan (210 Delray) that I have had since 1983. It is now completely torn down and I am starting to put it back together. It has a 454 BB and Muncie 4 speed, 12" front disk brakes, tubular A-arms with 2" dropped spindles and rack and pinion steering. I have a lot of work still to do. I also have a bunch of other "projects" that I hope to work on someday: 1969 Camaro (roller only), 1977 Vega with a 350V8 and a 700R4 trans, a 1965 Chevy van (scooby doo), 1999 Camaro Z28 with a built LS1 engine and 6 speed and a 1969 Cadillac couple DeVille. Hope to hear back from many of you. Take care. Louis

·
Registered
15,587 Posts
Hello Louis and:sign0016:tobowtie-trifive from the Lone Star State.Its great to have you here and:sign0016: aboard.You'll like it here and all the friendly folks.Post some pics when you have a chance.:shakehands: :anim_25: :tu

·
Registered
68,758 Posts
:hello: hi louis and welcome. good to have you here and nice intro. ......................nice collection. if your married, your wife's a keeper. :tu

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Welcome Blue,

Good to have another Utahan on here. I'm just south of SLC in Utah county....You coming down for the Swap meet and car show at Thanksgiving Point?.... its in about three weeks. May 18th and 19th

One of the few decent swap meets in utah, but getting bigger every year.

Welcome,

Gil

·
Premium Member
8,575 Posts
Hey Louis, Welcome to the World of Tri-Five !!! We're really glad you joined us, and wish you best of luck with your 57 and 55 Chevy projects :tu:tu, as well as those others you're working on... an hey, be sure to post a few pix of ally your rides when you get a chance, we'd lov to see'em... take care, BDR…:cool:

·
Registered
19,595 Posts
WELCOME

:sign0016:tobowtie-trifiveLouis:shakehands: Glad you found us... Later, Dave

·
Registered
12,123 Posts
Hi Louis and :sign0016: aboard to bowtie-trifive from Perth, Australia :shakehands: Glad to have you here with us :tu:tu

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.