Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi just joined the forum.

I currently do not own a TriFive but trying to gain knowledge to purchase a project. I am looking for a 55 or 57 4 Door wagon. I would like to make it into a daily driver. I do not like the new cars and I do not want a mini van. I want the original “SUV” a wagon.

I am trying to understand the areas for rust and options that came in the wagons.

If you guys have any “good read links” please post them.

If there are any good contacts in Dallas Tx, please drop me a PM.

I hope the future holds a 55 or 57 4 DR wagon, Perl white, 4 wheel disc, nice wheels, and corner carving capabilities.

I learned to drive in a 56 210 with a 427 4 speed. Not a bad start.

Brian F
96 Impala SS aka "Money Pit"
2K SC Regal

·
Trifive on Facebook Admin Trifive Leaders Club
6,152 Posts
Hello Brian
welcome aboard
I'm sure the 'Longroof' guy's will be along soon to help ya out
with all those questions !
There's plenty of em on here
enjoy...:)

·
Registered
66,323 Posts
:hello: hi brian and welcome. good to have you here and nice intro. good hunting on getting what you want. :anim_25:

·
Registered
19,595 Posts
WELCOME

Welcome to trifive Brian... Good luck on your quest.. Later, Dave

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks guys.

I am in North Dallas. I am looking for a car that is a soild base to start. All the other things like color and disc brakes will just be part of the journey.

I already drop off the daughter at school in the Impala SS, so the Wagon will be a great addition. All the other parents have mini vans and SUV's. I want some sport in my SUV. I am just a little left of center. :D

Anyone in the Dallas that could show me areas of concern for rust, stress cracks, or general issues to lookout for is greatly appreciated.

Thanks Brian

·
Registered
11,212 Posts
Welcome aboard

Hi just joined the forum.

I currently do not own a TriFive but trying to gain knowledge to purchase a project. I am looking for a 55 or 57 4 Door wagon. I would like to make it into a daily driver. I do not like the new cars and I do not want a mini van. I want the original “SUV” a wagon.

I am trying to understand the areas for rust and options that came in the wagons.

If you guys have any “good read links” please post them.

If there are any good contacts in Dallas Tx, please drop me a PM.

I hope the future holds a 55 or 57 4 DR wagon, Perl white, 4 wheel disc, nice wheels, and corner carving capabilities.

I learned to drive in a 56 210 with a 427 4 speed. Not a bad start.

Brian F
96 Impala SS aka "Money Pit"
2K SC Regal
fellow Texan. There are a great bunch of folks here in the DFW area to get to know. Give us a shout some day.

·
Administrator
48,747 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.