Chevy Tri Five Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I am a new member from Washington State. I am putting a 56 2 door 150 back together. There is alot of very good information and knowledge here that I appreciate. It takes me a minute or two to figure out how to use an online forum, so my apologies in advance for rookie mistakes. I did see somewhere first names are fine versus user name. So, thanks to all for your input on the site, it is very helpful.
Dave, aka Dainger. (Dainger is my middle name).

·
Registered
66,172 Posts
hi Dave and welcome. good to have you here.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Welcome Dave, glad to have you here. We would love to see some pics :)

·
Registered
5,011 Posts
Welcome to Tr-Five forums. Van

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Hi. Dave, Welcome from fellow 56 owners in LA Lower Alabama. The 56 we are working on is also a 150 2door sedan and was my first car. Good luck with yours.

·
Registered
732 Posts
Hello, I am a new member from Washington State. I am putting a 56 2 door 150 back together. There is alot of very good information and knowledge here that I appreciate. It takes me a minute or two to figure out how to use an online forum, so my apologies in advance for rookie mistakes. I did see somewhere first names are fine versus user name. So, thanks to all for your input on the site, it is very helpful.
Dave, aka Dainger. (Dainger is my middle name).
Welcome!

·
Registered
7,510 Posts
Hi there and welcome to Tri-five.com from New Zealand

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Wow that's impressive membership, thank you. I will post some pictures that are worth sharing. It's not much to look at currently. Atleast its all one color. I have gathered quite a few pictures of it's glory days from the late 60's. Time has not been kind. It's got a bit of local Tacoma history I'd like to maintain as I gather parts. I figure it took 50 years devolve to it's condition, it'll take a year or two to make it roadworthy and respectable, but it's already happening.
Thanks all,

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.