Chevy Tri Five Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to say hello to everyone. I've been a Tri-5 person since I was a kid. I found this site just the other day and decided to join. I have a 55' Belair Tudor Sedan. It was all stock when I got it back...see...I've owned this car twice and I'm not letting it go again. Ya' know the story...you say to yourself...I've should have never sold that car! Well, it took six years, but I got it back...I'm glad to be on board...Now it's time to make changes to the car...AZ

·
Registered
60 Posts
Welcome to the site... Your going to find that you joined up with one great bunch of member's. The knowledge these folk's possess and share make this site the best.
Enjoy and post lot's of pics
Dale

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks everyone for the welcome! As far as changes go, I want to replace the 6 for a v-8 and since the car already set up for standard trans, I want to put in a 4-speed. I've already started to work on it and collect some of my parts new and old. Also, I am still trying to figure how to post a pic of my car...Do I need a ULR site for that or can I post from my files?...AZ

·
Registered
130 Posts
Welcome to the site. Lots of good info here, and ....good people I might add. Can't wait to see the pics. Good luck putting more horses in that baby.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Go up to and click on "User CP"...(control panel). Follow the prompts for uploading an Avatar. Follow the prompts......

·
Registered
6,404 Posts
You can upload photos directly from your computer so long as they are not too big....go to Post Reply at the end of this thread, then select the "paper clip" icon at the top of the text window. You'll then see a list of the file types and allowable sizes. Try it, experiment a little, and you'll figure it out.

EnginePhoto.jpg
turquoise.jpg

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.